Wednesday, December 13, 2006

December 13th 2006

Christmas
Now that my parents are getting older I think differently when Christmas shopping. Instead of asking myself “What do they need?” I ask myself “What would I like to inherit?”

My family draws names for Christmas, but my brother refuses to give anyone his gift ‘wish list’. He says that if you really know the person you don’t need a list. The point is I don’t want to know him any better. As long as he isn’t stumbling into my room by mistake and wrecking Dad’s car then I’m cool with just a list.

I used to love our office Christmas party. I thought it was funny to see who hooked up with the receptionist, until last year when it was me.

Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie was arrested on suspicion of DUI, driving the wrong way on the freeway. She claimed she took the wrong turn in an attempt to catch up to her career.

Troy Smith
Heisman winner Troy Smith was forced to ship the trophy home instead of carrying it on the plane with him. The problem started when airport security could not get the shoes off of the statue.

Heisman Trophy winner Troy Smith ran into trouble when he could not get his award past the security checkpoint, much like Windows Vista.

Bush
Bush said he will unveil his new Iraq policy next year. He is thumbing through the Iraq Study Group report, hoping to find answers in the back of the book.

Hey everybody, these are Dan's jokes, a close friend of mine, thanks Dan! I did not have time to write anything today. And he happened to send me these jokes and I like them so enjoy.
I am leaving to Argentina today, I hope to post jokes regularly, or as soon as I get by a computer. I am gonna spend 20 hours trapped on a plane and I hope to kill time writing something.
In any case, I'll be back on December 31st, yes, New Years Eve on a plane, and only to save money. Everytime I tell people I am gonna spend New Years Eve on a plane the first thing they say is : Well maybe the airline is gonna give you free champagne.... Are you insane? An airline giving you something for free? Maybe they will let us lick the empty glasses of first class, or dunk our three peanuts on the pilots' drinks. Anyhow, keep checking the page daily. Later.
Pedro