June 10th 2010
The coverage of the oil spill by some of the Networks is getting ridiculous. For example now NBC is showing its logo, the peacock, covered on oil.
Experts believe that the oil spill will continue until the fall. Which is not that bad considering that the video of the pipe blasting oil is the only must see TV this summer.
BP claimed on Sunday that they are capturing almost 10,000 gallons of oil a day. Unfortunately, the pelicans are winning.
Rush Limbaugh got married on Saturday. It was weird for the new wife, especially when on the first night she found Rush in bed with the Republican Party, the oil and the gun industry.
As he tried to show off features of the new iPhone 4, Apple CEO Steve Jobs' Wi-Fi connection failed twice. Even worse, when he tried to call for assistance, AT&T kept dropping the call.
During the presentation of the iPhone 4, Steve Jobs had embarrassing technical glitches. I’m sure Steve Jobs is going to have some of his people losing Steve’s last name?
During the "MTV Movie Awards," Sandra Bullock confessed she takes two showers a day. Apparently, it is not that easy to get rid of Jesse James’ stench.
Lindsay Lohan showed up at the MTV Movie Awards. She arrived late, as she was stuck for hours trying to go through the Metal detector.
Lindsay Lohan showed up at the MTV Movie Awards last night. Unfortunately, her SCRAM ankle bracelet kept going off because she sat close to Courtney Love.
A team of scientists from the University of Missouri may have finally cracked the code on vegetarian chicken. Unfortunately, this time, it doesn’t taste like chicken.
White House correspondent Helen Thomas retired today at the age of 89. I don’t think it is definite; wait until she takes a second look at her 401K...
White House correspondent Helen Thomas retired today at the age of 89. Larry King... your move...
According to police sources in France, tall security agents have been discreetly advised to not apply for a job guarding French president Nicolas Sarkozy. Apparently, it doesn’t look very presidential to constantly bump your head into your bodyguards’ crotches.
Nearly two thirds of Americans cannot name the members of the Supreme Court. Can’t you blame them? They keep changing constantly, first Paula left, now Simon…..
Only 40% of Americans say they've smoked pot. The other 60 % can’t remember…
Chrysler has decided to initiate a voluntary recall of almost 35,000 Dodge Calibers for problems with their breaks. When it comes to cars, we are always months behind the Japanese.
A man going to jail in Central Washington smuggled in his butt a green cigarette lighter, rolling papers, tobacco, tattoo ink, needles, a pipe and a small baggie of marijuana. Ironically, no crack!
More than 400,000 joined a Facebook group to boycott BP. Apparently, when the group reaches the million BP will be invited to host SNL.
Uruguay’s President Jose Mujica lists his entire wealth as a 1987 Volkswagen Beetle. Which, in a way, is worth more than owning half of GM.
Rumors started circulating on the web that Gary Coleman’s wife killed him. I don’t know; this story doesn’t seem to have long legs.