Friday, June 26, 2009

June 26th 2009

Hey everybody, I got to share this, I just played with grammy award winner, Arturo Sandoval! he let me play a song with him, so I great way to finish the week. http://www.bobrivers.com/#v9850
(3 minutes in)

Not so many jokes but some, I promise tons for Monday. Have a great weekend. Pedro (share your love at pedrobartes@hotmail.com)

Nobody knows exactly who broke out the news of Michael Jackson's death. Some reporters speculate it was TMZ, others LA Times, but most reporters believe it was the South Carolina governor.

Sean Hannity said that because he once was a waiter and tended bars for years he always tips 100%, especially if the one waiting is Alan Colmes.

A North Carolina-based group celebrates today “Take Your Dog to Work Day.” Thank you, but I pass; I work in a Korean restaurant.

A North Carolina-based group celebrates today “Take Your Dog to Work Day.” My mother-in-law is going to be so thrilled to come to my office.

A new poll found half of the state's voters in South Carolina want the governor Mark Sanford to quit. The other half wants him to take a hike.

According to a new report by Press Ganey Associates, the average emergency room wait time is four hours and three minutes. And that just to see the receptionist.